Meet the skilled attorneys at the Alexandria, Virginia law firm of Richard A. Dezio, P.C.
- West Virginia and U.S. District Court, Southern District of West Virginia, 1990
- District of Columbia and U.S. District Court, Northern District of West Virginia, 1991
- Virginia and U.S. Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit, 1992
- Pennsylvania, 1993
- Virginia Bar Association
- Northern Virginia Estate Planning Council
- The Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Virginia, 2001
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Virginia, 2006
- J.D., Marshall-Wythe School of Law at the College of William & Mary
- B.A., Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University
Start protecting your tomorrow today
Planning your future—personally and professionally—is crucial. The skilled attorneys at Richard A. Dezio, P.C. can assist you in estate planning, administration, and litigation, as well as business formation and transactions, contracts and contract litigation. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you and your business prepare for the future.